Aarhus Self-Guided Audio Tour
Be captivated by Aarhus, a city that has fascinating Viking heritage. It is home to the cutting edge gallery Kunstal Aarhus, and ARoS Art Museum, famous for Your rainbow panorama, a massive interactive art installation on its roof. On this walking tour you will also see the Denmark Women's Museum, the magnificent Aarhus Cathedral, the Aarhus Theatre, the Viking Museum, one of the highlights of any trip to Aarhus, Aarhus City Hall, Aarhus Concert Hall, and the unique and fascinating open air museum, Den Gamle By, that enables visitors to take an amazing trip back in time. A tourist attraction that is growing in popularity all the time, there is so much to see and do in Aarhus. Your tour. Your way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Downloadable link to download mp3 file and map
- Self-Guided Audio Tour
- Zip folder of audio files and map
What's excluded :
- Audio Device (you can download the tour on your own smartphones, tablets,...
This splendid tour of Aarhus, a city with fascinating Viking heritage, features such interesting sites as the stunning Aarhus Cathedral and ArOS Art Museum, with its magnificent rainbow on the roof.
Departure Point :Women's Museum, Domkirkepladsen 5, 8000 Aarhus, Denmark
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Our Self Guided Audio Tour is a self-paced and bubble tour
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.