Abra of Lares Biking Tour from Cusco
This route is perfect for trekking and biking. This rarely visited area gives travelers an insight into the real lives of the Andean communities. From the Abra of Lares (4470 mt), we descend to the depths of the sacred valley, enjoying the amazing landscapes, flora and fauna. You’ll have the chance to see thatched stone houses surrounded by herds of alpacas and llamas.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Briefing the evening before the trip in our office, explaining all tour details
- A professional guide
- Professional bicycle with suspension SCOTT
- Helmet, gloves and knee pads
- Professional guide specialist in down hill biking
- First aid kit
- Typical lunch
- Bus service round trip
What's excluded :
- Mineral Water
- Extra money
- Tips (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lares Trek, 08002 Peru
This exciting tour begins when we pick travelers up at around 6.00am. Then we'll travel for 1 hr by bus until reaching the quiet town of Calca. After a break, the journey continues to the highest point, the Abra of Lares (4470 mt) and around 10.30am we'll start the departure with our mountain bikes accompanied by a guide.
These isolated highlands, covered only with straw (andean grass), and the snow capped mountains give you such a special feeling. The scenery turns into a canyon, along the way, travelers will see alpacas, vicuñas y llamas, small villages, farms and livestock. We'll also visit some “chulpas” (pre-inca ruins), which are an evidence of the importance of this place. In this area we'll enjoy a typical lunch.
After a short break we will continue our biking tour until arriving at the hot water springs called “Machacancha”. Later we'll continue for 1hr back to the village of Calca, where our private transportation will take us back to Cusco, arriving around 7:30pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
wait at the hotel reception
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend to bring: Ssmall backpack, suncream, sunglasses, cap or hat, camera, sport clothing, rain coat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.