Abrolhos Islands Fixed-Wing Scenic Flight
This scenic flight departs from Geraldton Airport daily at a time of your choosing and runs for one and a half hours. The beautiful aerial scenic flight includes overflying the fascinating islands in the Pelsaert Group, the Easter Group and the Wallabi Group.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Scenic Flight
- morning or afternoon tea (if option selected)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Geraldton, an additional $20.00 AUD per passenger.
- Food and drinks
- Face masks provided for travelers at the cost of $2 each
- Before departure, your pilot will provided you with a detailed talk on the Abrolhos Islands including the history and information on the fishing industry as it is today.
Depart Geraldton, overflying the beautiful city and track for an extended scenic overfly of the three main groups of the Abrolhos Islands - The Pelseart, Easter and Wallabi groups.
En route your pilot will point out the pearl farms, the historic church on Basile Island, the brightly colored fisherman camps, marine life including sharks, manta rays, dolphins and migratory whales(in season) and some of the shipwrecks for example - The Zeewijk(1727) and the famous Batavia (1629). You will also overfly Webbie Hayes' fort, the oldest European building in Australia.
There is the option to include a 30-minute stop at East Wallabi Island and a morning or afternoon tea, please ensure you prebook this option if interested.
On your return to Geraldton, you will view the Batavia's shipwreck site, and your pilot will fly overhead Beacon and Traitors Islands.
Departure Point :Geraldton Air Charter, Geraldton Airport, Moonyoonooka WA 6532, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passenger First Name an Last Name MUST advised at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.