Abu Dhabi City Tour and Louvre Museum
Abu Dhabi, which translates to Father of the Gazelle is the capital city of the United Arab Emirates. Your trip to the UAE is incomplete without witnessing the gems of Abu Dhabi , hence, here’s a specially curated tour that takes you to all the prime attractions the city has to offer.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-Up From Your Location Within Dubai
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Drive Through Presidential & Emirates Palace
- Heritage Village
- Dates Market
- Ferrari World Visit
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- You will be picked up from the hotel and once the rest of the troop is on board, you will cruise along the splendid Sheikh Zayed road to for an hour and a half to reach Abu Dhabi. During this ride, you will see the skyscrapers of Dubai , the interim desert lands, Last Exit, the country’s first food truck park, the magnificent Dubai Parks and Resort, and finally reach your first halt for the day.
Starting off with a walk down the city’s arabic roots, you will visit the Abu Dhabi Date Market and learn about the national fruit of UAE. You can sample a few if you’d like and buy plenty to take back home! After this, you will cruise by the immaculately planned promenade called Corniche and witness sparkling blue water, an array of people enjoying the beach, cycling on the dedicated tracks, grabbing a bite from the shacks on shore.From Corniche you will drive to the Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi’s most luxurious and expensive 5 star hotel. An opulent structure, it is a sight behold. Click pictures galore here and admire its magnificence from the outside.
Your next stop is the Sheikh Zayed Mosque , quite often considered the pride of Abu Dhabi. A masterpiece of Islamic architecture, the white marble mosque is sure to leave you in absolute awe. Soak in its godly ambience, calming grandeur , intricate artwork and feast your eyes on the world’s largest hand-knotted carpet when you’re here. After the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, you will tour the Yas Island, a man made island built for leisure, corporate and entertainment purposes housing the famous Ferrari World, Yas Mall and more. Here you will alight the bus and get some Insta worthy pics against the red backdrop of Ferrari World.
The final stop for the day is the Louvre Museum .A spectacular museum city in the sea, Louvre Abu Dhabi is a sprawling cultural beacon that seeks to harmonize different cultures and celebrates the achievements of artists from all around the globe. A stimulating attraction for kids and adults alike, Louvre Abu Dhabi boasts a dazzling collection of artworks, artefacts and loans from France’s top museums. The collection here is symbolic of the entirety of human evolution, right from its prehistoric rarities to contemporary pieces of art. Please note, your ticket is inclusive of entry to the Louvre Museum.
After your self guided tour of the Louvre Museum, you will hop back on board for Dubai reminiscence your day on this comfortable journey back and reach your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Pick-Up 09:00 am & Drop-Off 05:00 pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.