Abu Dhabi city tour with Entry ticket to Louvre Museum from Abu Dhabi
A traditional overview of Abu Dhabi in more than 10 languages including an individual visit to the Louvre Museum. Great choice.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Welcome kit is provided on arrival
- Audio guiding in multilingual and licensed English guide
- Free Wifi on our busses and USB charger available.
- Entry ticket to Louvre Museum
- Pickup from your Hotel by an Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Heritage Village
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Abu Dhabi
What's excluded :
- Food & Beverages
- Entrance to Emirates Palace
- Entrance to Ferrari or Yas Waterworld
- Entry/Admission - Yas Mall
- Entry/Admission - Emirates Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Yas Mall Yas Leisure Dr, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Yas Mall is the capital’s ultimate destination for shopping, dining and entertainment right in the heart of Yas Island.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Abu Dhabi Dates Market, Zayed Port, Near Mina Market, Mina Zayed, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Dates are part of the culture in the UAE. As the date is one of few fruits that can be planted in the area it became a major component of the diet here. The variety of date types can make it fun to taste before choosing which type to buy.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Heritage Village, Dubai, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Visit the Heritage village to experience the traditional aspects of the desert way of life, and immerse yourself in the time capsule that brings to life a souk, a mosque and an encampment from pre-modernized Abu Dhabi. You can shop, explore artifacts and watch artisans making pottery, blowing glass and weaving fabric on a loom.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Emirates Palace, West End Corniche, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
An iconic Abu Dhabi landmark, this beautiful hotel blends Arabian splendour with the latest luxuries to create a magical and memorable experience.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Abu Dhabi Mall, Street # 2, Tourist Club, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
With over 200 shops and an average of 40,000 visitors a day, this is more than just a shopping destination. With plenty of restaurants and coffee shops, a children's play area and a Cineplex, look out for big name outlets like Paris Gallery (perfumes, cosmetics, sunglasses, handbags and jewellery), Jashanmal, Grand Stores (department stores), Carolina Herrera, Zara and H&M (fashion and style) or Marina Furniture and The One (home interior and furniture).
Stop At: Louvre Abu Dhabi, Saadiyat Cultural District Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
The iconic Louvre Abu Dhabi is the first universal museum in the Arab World that translates the spirit of openness of cultures. As one of the premier cultural institutions located in the heart of the Saadiyat Cultural District, the art-lovers dream displays the works of historical, cultural and sociological significance from ancient times to the contemporary era. Designed by Pritzker-prize winning architect Jean Nouvel, the Louvre Abu Dhabi encompasses 9,200 sq. m of galleries including the Permanent Gallery and a Temporary Gallery that is enriched by loans from many notable French museums including Musee du Louvre, Musee d'Orsay, and Centre Pompidou.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour Start time: 09.00 HrsPickup: We pickup all the guests from their hotel between 30 - 60 minutes before the tour start time.Drop off: Louvre Museum Abu dhabi$15 supplements will be charged from guests stayed in Yas Island hotels.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- TOUR DEPARTURE TIME: Tours starts at 08:30 hrs.
- DURATION : Approximately 6 hours
- LANGUAGES: Live Guide in English and , Audio guiding in SPANISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN ,PORTUGUESE, ENGLISH, CHINESE, JAPANESE, RUSSIAN & KOREAN. Except in Museum Free discovery.
- CANCELLATION: Cancel Free of charge Up-to 24 hours from date of service local time, after that full charge.
- LOCAL CUSTOMS and General CONDITIONS
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Meals are based on food only basis, any beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) will be charged as per consumption and to be paid directly at the spot. When mentioned during visits, lunch will be provided
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.