Abu Dhabi City Tour with Entry Ticket to Presidential Palace
A traditional overview of Abu Dhabi in more than 10 languages including an individual visit to the Presidential Palace and Qasr Al Hosn.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Welcome kit is provided on arrival
- WiFi on board
- Entry Fees
- Entry/Admission - Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center
- Entry/Admission - Yas Mall
- Entry/Admission - Abu Dhabi Dates Market
- Entry/Admission - Heritage Village
- Entry/Admission - Qasr Al Watan
- Entry/Admission - Qasr Al Hosn
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Entry/Admission - Emirates Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Our first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosques in the world; able to accommodate an impressive number of over 30,000 worshipers. The exquisite white structure is completely clad in marble, featuring intricate Islamic art and carvings, as well as extensive landscaping.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Yas Mall Yas Leisure Dr, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
After this moving experience, we will continue our tour towards the YAS island. Where you will have a photo opportunity at the Ferrari World - the largest indoor Ferrari themed park.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Abu Dhabi Dates Market, Zayed Port, Near Mina Market, Mina Zayed, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Later drive to the vibrant dates market where you will have an opportunity to see or buy wide varities of dates.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Heritage Village, Dubai, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Later visit the Heritage Visit to experience the traditional aspects of the desert way of life, and immerse yourself in the time capsule that brings to life a souk, a mosque and an encampment from pre-modernized Abu Dhabi.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Emirates Palace, West End Corniche, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Emirates Palace Photo Stop
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Abu Dhabi Mall, Street # 2, Tourist Club, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Abu Dhabi Mall is a shopping mall in central Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. It opened on 15 May 2001 and has over 200+ shops, food Court and cinema.
Stop At: Qasr Al Watan, Al Ras Al Akhdar, Abu Dhabi 001 United Arab Emirates
Post lunch we will continue our tour and our next stop will be the Presidential Palace which is known as Qasr Al Watan in Arabic. Qasr Al Watan is an incredible, new and unique landmark in the United Arab Emirates. A Palace brimming with knowledge, offering the world a first-of-its-kind insight into the Arab heritage and the governing principles that shaped the history of the United Arab Emirates and its vision to the future. The Palace offers you a unique opportunity to marvel at its majestic hallways, detailed library and a room full of artifcats.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Qasr Al Hosn, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum Street, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
After we spending quality time at this palace we move to our next destination. Qasr Al hosn Is the oldest and most significant building in Abu Dhabi, holding the city’s first permanent structure; the watchtower. Built around the 1790’s, the commanding structure overlooked the costal trade routes and protected the growing settlement established on the island. It is a vast contrast to our first point which was the Presidential Palace as this old architecture will take you back in time. This is an old fort now converted to a small museum which displays artifacts and reminiscence of the history.
After exploring Qasr Al Hosn we will drive back and you will be then dropped off at your respective hotels.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup guests from their hotel, Pickup time would be 30 - 60 minutes before the tour departure depends on the Hotel Location.Airports
- Abu Dhabi Intl Airport, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
- Zayed Port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.