Abu Dhabi Sheikh Zayed Mosque with Emirates Palace Coffee
Boasting wealthy legacy and customs, Abu Dhabi is a city of unique charm that constantly attracts globetrotters. This short but informative tour familiarizes you with a couple of the city’s most stunning architectures including Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Clean and air-conditioned modern vehicle
- Professional licensed English-speaking guide
- Coffee or tea with a slice of cake at Emirates palace
- Cold mineral water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center
- Entry/Admission - Emirates Palace
What's excluded :
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above
- Guidance inside Emirates Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
After pick up from your hotel / select location, you will be first taken to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi. Constructed over a period of 11 years, this mosque is a fine example for modern Islamic architecture - featuring 82 domes and seven crystal chandeliers (biggest of them inside the main prayer hall). As you enter the mosque prayer hall, you can see a beautiful hand knotted carpet (the largest of its kind in the world). The hall is more adorned with 96 columns studded with marble. The flower patterns on those columns and floor are real eye-catchers! You may also take some time strolling around the mosque’s beautiful surroundings.
once the mosque visit is completed you can proceed to one of the two landmark structures of Abu Dhabi, Emirates Palace.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Emirates Palace, West End Corniche, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
A super luxurious hotel, Emirates Palace gives a ‘palace like feel’ due to its imposing architectural brilliance. This hotel boasts deluxe rooms, suits, plush spa, large swimming pools, private beach, in addition to its range of restaurants and bars. There you can take a seat in a restaurant and relax by sipping a cup of coffee with a slice of cake and admiring elegant views all over.
Once your tour concludes, get transferred to your hotel or selected location.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai ( Port Rashid ). Pickup from Dubai Airport available from Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali is available with an additional fee.Ports
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festival.
- Mosques have very strict dress codes, when visiting; women must wear long loose clothing, insure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times. However, the local operator will provide a long-local Abaya with scarf (long black dress-attire) which must be returned back. Men must not show above their knees and must cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in refused entry. Please note, we dont provide any kind of clothes to men
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Pickup within 0-40 min of your selected time as per your location.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.