Abu Dhabi Small Group City Tour from Dubai
With this tour, experience the glorious past, exuberant present and remarkable future of Abu Dhabi. Drive in and out of this well-planned capital city and witness the celebrated landmarks.
• Discover the grandeur of Islamic architecture by visiting the Sheikh Zayed Mosque.
• Drive along the alluring Corniche and soak the charm of Abu Dhabi cityscape.
• Spectate the celebrated landmarks of Abu Dhabi.
• Capture pictures in the foreground of majestic Emirates Palace.
• Explore the sprawling exteriors and grand interiors of Qasr Al Watan.
• Visit the ultra-modern Etihad Towers
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel/ selected location in Dubai
- Clean and air-conditioned modern vehicle
- Professional licensed tour guide of your selected language
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque ( Photos Stop Condition will apply if it’s Closed Due COVID Situation)
- Visit the Observation Deck of Etihad Towers
- Cold mineral water
- Qasr Al Watan Visit ( Replaced with Louvre Museum Visit if it’s Closed Due Situation)
- Entry/Admission - Etihad Towers
- Entry/Admission - Qasr Al Watan
What's excluded :
- If COVID test is required to Abu Dhabi it takes place at the border for 15-20Min to finish at 14$
- Entry inside Emirates Palace (only pass over)
- Lunch (at your own expense)
- Guided tour inside the Qasr Al Watan Palace
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above
- Tipping (not mandatory)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
After the prompt pickup from your hotel or selected location in Dubai, move along the Gulf Coast to Abu Dhabi. Get seated in the air-conditioned vehicle comfortably and listen to the tour guide as he narrates fascinating stories about the city during the 90 minutes journey (approx). Drop into the magnificent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and admire its breathtaking architecture. Walk into the grand interiors of the mosque which features 82 domes, a humongous mosaic-courtyard, extravagant chandeliers, and wall art.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: The Corniche, Corniche Road, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
After the mosque visit, drive along the scenic Abu Dhabi Corniche. From this spot catch a splendid panorama of Abu Dhabi’s skyline which includes celebrated edifices. Relish the beauty of the Arabian Gulf and the scintillating water of the harbor and click pictures with this backdrop.
Pass By: Emirates Palace, West End Corniche, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Then witness the extravagant Emirates Palace. The sumptuous building, which is known for its grand architecture, is a bustling photo stop. You can click pictures here before moving to the next attraction.
Stop At: Etihad Towers, Corniche West St Opp Emirates Palace Hotel, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
After that, visit at the opulent Etihad Towers observation deck, which was featured in many Hollywood Movies. Capture photos in the foreground of these revered buildings.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Marina Mall 18 St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Thereafter a stop will be made at Marina Mall. You can take a break for lunch at the mall’s food court or restaurants (at your own expense).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Qasr Al Watan, Al Ras Al Akhdar, Abu Dhabi 001 United Arab Emirates
Then move on to the last attraction of the tour- the majestic Qasr Al Watan Palace. The guide will brief you about the history and significance of the Palace before you enter. Marvel at the sprawling garden of the Palace before entering its exquisite interiors. The enchanting building, located in the premises of Presidential palace, displays artifacts, manuscripts, and other historical documents. Thereafter you will be dropped back to your hotel or selected location in Dubai.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai ( Port Rashid ). Pickup from Dubai Airport available from Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali is available with an additional fee.Ports
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour guiding by professional tour guide Bilingual Languages.
- The pickup time will be from 8:00 AM to 8:45 AM. Please be ready at the hotel lobby by 8:00 AM. On Fridays, you will be picked up from 10:30 AM to 11:15 AM
- Lunch not included - you will be given time for lunch at Marina Mall, Carrefour or Food court OR The full Corniche view restaurant (at your own expense). Restaurants will not be available during the month of Ramadan (23 April to 23 May 2020), so it is recommended to carry some snacks with you.
- If COVID test is required to access Abu Dhabi it takes place at the border for 15-20Min to finish it with 14$
- On Fridays opens from 5:00 pm till 7:00 pm and will be closed some certain dates and announcement of these days mostly few days before only, also it is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festival.
- Mosques Dress Code. Mosques have very strict dress codes, when visiting; Women must wear long loose clothing, insure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to their heads at all times. However,company will provide long-local Abaya with scarf(long black dress-attire) if needed which must be retured back. Men must not show above their knees and cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in refused entry. Company does not provide any kind of clothes to men. Tattoos are to be covered.
- Qasr Al Watan Palace will be closed without notice during the official events of the UAE government. Under such circumstances, the Palace will be replaced with Qasr Al Hosn or Heritage Village (whichever available on that day)
- We recommend you to avoid booking this tour on a Friday if you have to catch a return flight on the same day. The drop off timing can fluctuate, depending on the traffic.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- From the main gate of the Palace, there is a shuttle bus service provided.
- Guided tours are not available inside the Palace. Your guide will narrate the significance and history of the palace before you enter its premises.
- ANNOUNCEMENT: As per the national government of Abu Dhabi Qasr Al Watan (PRESIDENTIAL PALACE) will be closed from 10th November until 16th November 2019
- Kindly share your WhatsApp number for easy communication during the pickup
- A PCR test taken from the UAE health authority in the last 48 hours is required to visit Abu Dhabi
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.