Abu Galoum Safari
Abu Galum is an Area that covers about 370 square kilometers, situated on the east coast of South Sinai, right between Dahab and Nuweiba
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Transfer from/to Hotel
- Camel ride
- Shopping time in Dahab
What's excluded :
- Soft drinks
- Snorkeling equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cleo Park Sharm Elsheikh, Behind Hilton Sharm Dreams Resort Naama Bay, Sharm El Sheikh 002 Egypt
our guide will pick you up by air-conditioned car to Abu Galum situated on the east coast of South Sinai, right between Dahab and Nuweiba.
It protects various coastal and mountain ecosystems that are unique to the Gulf of Aqaba. The coral reef is mostly undisturbed with a high diversity of reef fish
You will be collected from your hotel in our 4×4 Land Cruiser, where you will be whisked away through roads with nothing but surrounding desert.
Once at Abu Galum you will get to ride a camel by the sea and there will be a chance to do a spot of snorkeling in a place where the coral is mostly undisturbed with a high diversity of reef fish.
On your return you will stop at Dahab for Shopping then you will return to your hotel.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick you up from anywhere in Abu Galoum
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.