Abu Simble Temple Day Tour
The two Temples of Abu Simbel, with their unique style, are considered to be the masterpieces of ancient Egypt. The Temples are rock-cut structures, and both built during the reign of King Ramses II 1200 B.C. One temple is dedicated to King Ramses II, and the second temple is dedicated to his beloved wife Queen Nefertari. The carvings and artwork that decorate both temples are incredible. Hand-carved pillars, wall paintings, carvings, statues, and much more, this is a must-visit the place.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- -Transfer from the hotel in Aswan and return.
- -The entrances to the historical places mentioned.
- -Transfer in private vehicle with air conditioning.
- -English-speaking local guide.
- -All the taxes.
What's excluded :
- -Extras not mentioned in the program.
- -Tips and personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Abu Simbel Temple Complex, Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel Egypt
You will visit the unique two Temples of Abu Simbel, masterpieces of the Pharaohs. They reflect the glory and greatness of the period of the New Kingdom.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.