Acapulco' High Cliff Divers by Night
Safe Very Small Group Tour
If you come to Acapulco and you do not see the High Cliff Divers you have not been to Acapulco. The tradition of cliff diving goes back to 1934, when two neighbors of Acapulco challenged themselves to show their courage and decided to measure their forces by throwing themselves into the sea from the top of a cliff. This Acapulco tradition takes place every night from La Quebrada's daunting clifftops in Old Acapulco.
Join any of the options for this one of a kind tour.
With only 1 Drink
With 2 Drinks
With Dinner & 2 Drinks
And a great extension that will additionaly include The Best Sunset.
A guide can "make" or "brake" your tour, we are here to serve and we love it...
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - La Perla
- Entry/Admission - Los Flamingos Hotel
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Quebrada, Acapulco 39390 Mexico
The home of the world famous High Cliff Divers.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: La Perla, Plazoleta La Quebrada No. 74 Area de La Quebrada Col. Centro, Acapulco 39300 Mexico
A fantastic setting to admire the High Cliff Diving Exhibition with the best view.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Los Flamingos Hotel, Av Adolfo López Mateos s/n, Las Playas, 39390 Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
The best place to admire th sunset
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers coming by Cruise or if they are staying in a hotel. Please be so kind to contact your local supplier to settle the exact time and place of pick up to our phone or to our email Muchas gracias and Wellcome!Airports
- Alvarez Intl Airport, Acapulco Mexico
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Safe Very Small Group Tour, More Quality & Less Density
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.