Accademia Gallery private tour with skip the line ticket
Take advantage of the deep knowledge and passion of a private local guide of Florence and discover all the secrets behind Michelangelo's David, the stately symbol of Florence!
During your vacation in Florence you simplycannot miss out on meeting one of the most famous and eclectic artists in the world: Michelangelo.
Your professional guide will reveal the secrets of the ACCADEMIA GALLERY and the creation of Michelangelo’s world renowned masterpieces, such as the original version of David, I Prigioni and San Matteo. This is a must and will be a discovery for anyone interested in Michelangelo. It really is a once-in-the-life experience to stand in front of David.
At the end of the private guided tour you will have the possibility to stay in the museum for as long as you like.
An intimate experience not to be missed!
per adult from
What's included :
- Accademia Gallery skip the line ticket
- Private guide at your disposal for 2 hours
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
The museum was built in 1784, and it was conceived as a real shrine devoted to the preservation of the SYMBOL OF FLORENCE.
Your personal guide will reveal the secrets of the ACCADEMIA GALLERY and the creation of Michelangelo’s world renowned masterpieces, such as the original version of David, I Prigioni and San Matteo.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- The departure time of this tour is subject to the Museum availability. We will do our best in order to confirm the departure time that you selected. However, if it's not possible, you will be contacted as soon as possible via e-mail or over the phone in order to agree an alternative departure time
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- - A safe distance of one meter between clients will be maintained whenever possible. - The use of masks is mandatory. Clients must bring their own mask. - Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough; it is not necessary to print anything.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.