Accademia Michelangelo David exclusive small group semi private walking tour
• 2,5-hour small group (max 10 people) city walking tour with museum visit
• Discover the incredible story of Michelangelo’s life and the history behind the David
• Visit churches of Florence with beautiful frescoes and sculpture
• Guided visit to the Accademia Gallery with Skip-the-line tickets
• Break for refreshment like typical Florentine Gelato
• Souvenir of the Museum
The “Florence & Global ” Touch.
See Florence the right way with us
Want to see Florence with a guide but are not keen on being herded around in a large, impersonal group or spending a fortune for a private tour? Look no further. “Florence & Global ” tours are designed for the selective traveller, providing all the benefits of a private tour with the group tour value.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided walking tour through Florence with an expert guide
- Small group tour, 10 to 11 people , for a more personalized experience
- Visit inside a church of Florence
- Guided visit of the Accademia Gallery with an expert guide
- Bottle of water or typical Florentine Gelato (ice cream)
- Radios and Headsets to properly hear tour guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick up
- Any other personnel Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza Santa Trinita, Florence Italy
Most important churches, frescos ,renaissance history and art works
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza di Santa Trinita, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- How you will be a great contributor for Art
- We do our part in a small way, with a step in the right direction. This is why we have decided to keep our group sizes small. With just 10 people per group, our guides can provide personalized tours, leaving you with a better understanding. In a small group you will learn more and get the most out of your experience. Our small groups also respect the sites visited by keeping numbers down in overcrowded galleries and sites. And lastly, we want to actively contribute to the preservation of the art and sites in a real way. And we include you in our mission. A part of the proceeds from your payment of our services will be donated to organizations that are dedicated to the preservation and restoration of the works of art and sites visited on our tours.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.