Achilleion Palace - Early Evening Tour (In German)
Experience a guided tour of the Achilleion Palace in the early evening. Discover the former royal residence, one of the most famous sights of Corfu, and enjoy the impressive view.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Skip-the-line entry to the Achilleion Palace
- Local licensed tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Achilleion Museum
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Achilleion Museum, Gastouri 491 00 Greece
Avoid the crowds of tourists bustling around Achilleion Palace in the morning and early afternoon, one of the most visited museums in Greece. Instead, enjoy a relaxing early evening tour. Take advantage of the cooler temperatures and take a stroll through the lush gardens of the palace, far away from the glowing midday heat.
Explore the magnificent summer residence of Empress Elisabeth of Austria, also known as Princess Sissy. Listen to your expert guide, who will provide you with exciting stories about this residence and guide you through the different halls. Admire exquisite artwork and furniture, followed by a tour of the gardens. Marvel at statues of large Greek figures, the "Peristyle of the Muses" and the iconic statue of Achilles, the Homeric hero of the Iliad.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Achilleion, Achilleio 490 84, Greece
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Bring your own headphones. Masks are required, please bring your own.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.