Acropolis Athens Small Group Tour with Changing of Guards
Meet your guide and enjoy personalized attention on this small-group tour of a maximum of 18 people. Stop at the House of the Greek Parliament and watch the changing of the guards' ceremony at the Unknown Soldier monument. Continue passing by some of the most famous attractions of Athens and enjoy a short stop at the Panathinaiko Stadium. Explore the new Acropolis museum & marvel at unique exhibits. Continue to the UNESCO-listed Acropolis from the south slope to visit the Dionysus sanctuary and Dionysus Theatre.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Hotel pick up/drop off service (selected hotels)
- Transport by luxury air conditioned bus
- Professional and lisensed guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees are being paid at the start of the tour (passport or ID card is required)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Leoforos Vasilissis Amalias Syntagma Square, Athens 100 28 Greece
Start your tour with a hotel pickup from central Athens, and then travel into the city center by luxury, air-conditioned minibus. Your first stop is the Greek Parliament House in Syntagma Square to see the Greek Monument to the Unknown Soldier and to watch the daily Changing of the Guard ceremony. Have your camera ready to capture shots of the soldiers marching their synchronized moves, and then continue exploring the city.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Panathenaic Stadium, Vassileos Konstantinou Avenue opposite the statue of Myron Discobolus, Athens 116 35 Greece
Pass a cluster of top Athens attractions including the National Garden, Schlieman’s House, the University of Athens and the Russian Orthodox Church, and then head to Panathinaikos Stadium to see where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
After a quick photo stop, loop around the Roman Temple of Olympian Zeus and Hadrian’s Arch, and work your way to the UNESCO-listed Acropolis of Athens. Hop out of your minibus for a stroll around the ancient citadel and ogle its collection of glorious monuments. See the Parthenon — the temple dedicated to the Greek goddess Athena — and gaze in awe at other ancient relics including the Erectheion, Propylaia, the Nike Temple and more.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Acropolis Museum, Dionysiou Areopagitou 15, Athens 117 42 Greece
After seeing the highlights of the Acropolis of Athens, follow your guide inside the New Acropolis Museum, an award-winning exhibition space that’s ranked as one of the world’s top five museums. On your walking tour around the museum, browse its staggering collection of statues and artifacts, and admire well-preserved relics from the days of Ancient Greece.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Athanasiou Diakou 26, Athina 117 43, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up/drop off service from/to Athens centrally located hotels.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Entrance fees are being paid to the guide at the start of the tour offering skip-the-line access. Please note that passport or ID card is required.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.