Addis Ababa City Tour
I will take yout to a wonderful walking tour of Adis Ababa,one of Africa's histoical cities.I wI'll take yout to The Orthodox Cathedral of tne Holy Trinity,to begin with.
This is the most important Church in Ethiopia where you will also see the Mausoleum of Haile Sellassie, the last Emperor of Ethiopia.
In addition,you will see a collection of churches, Weapons,Rok sculptures and inscriptions to have a glimpse of Ethiopian history as well as other sights and attractions depending on your time schedule.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - St. George's Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. George's Cathedral, Piazza, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Travelers will see the history of Ethiopia. They will learn about the origin of mankind from from the skeleton of human ancestor.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Taitu Street, Taitu St, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Traveler pickup is offered
I pick up the travelers from all the hotels in Addis Ababa as well as Bole International Airport
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.