Addis Ababa City Tours With Cocking Class Of Ethiopian Food & Shopping
To Explore The Remarkable City Of Addis Ababa Uniquely
To Get A Lovely Experiencing Of Ethiopian Foods
To Get A Memorable 1 Day Experiences Of Addis With The Local People
To See The Daily Life Of Ethiopian Foods
To Visit The Ancient Churches & Monuments Of Addis Ababa
To See The Stunning Views Of Addis From The Top Of The Mnt
To Make Ethiopian Coffee Ceremony
per adult from
1 day 10 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - You Will Have A Chance Of Testing Your Own Food After You Cocking
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- All Entrance And Food Ingredient Price AT The Markets
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
Refresh and begin your sightseeing of Addis with a drive up to mount Entoto for a panoramic view of Addis. Then National museum where you will have a chance to spot the oldest hominids of ‘Lucy’ fossil. Visit to Holy Trinity built during the WWII. Then we will take you to one of the holiest churches of Ethiopia known as the Holi Trinty church then we will see the tombs of emerrior H/Silas with the amazing painting of the church later after you visit the museums of this church we will wrap up you drive to Merkato which is the largest outdoor market in the entire Africa. We start with visiting the Vegetable Section of the market and buying important ingredients for our food preparation session later. Next stop is Spice Market where pick our necessary and unique spices up to prepare the below .
1. Ethiopia’s National food called Injera (Enjera) and eats with your fingers
2. Shiro is a delicious chickpea powder-based dish
4. Mesir wot is a delicious (and beautifully colored) combination of split red lentils simmered in spicy berbere sauce.
6. Timatim Salata,Ethiopia's tomato salad
7. Ethiopian Coffee Ceremony.
Finally, you will be transferred to the airport for your departure.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick all our clients from hotel or airportsAirports
- Bole Airport, Addis Ababa Ethiopia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.