Adelaide 90-Minute Pedicab Tour: City Sights Experience
Discover Adelaide's must see neighbourhoods and iconic buildings, vibrant public art, grand victorian architecture, fascinating history, exquisite city parks and all from the most unique local perspective you could ever experience.
You will experience major sights like Adelaide's cultural boulevard made up of South Australia's main cultural institutions like the Art Gallery of South Australia, the South Australian library, the Museum, Parliament House and east end university precinct. Further along you will wind along the River Torrens and see sweeping views of the award-winning Adelaide Oval and Adelaide Footbridge, SA's largest church St Peter's Cathedral and the newly redesigned Riverbank Precinct.
This experience is picture perfect for new comers or return visitors that need an update on all the city's happenings.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Fully trained local rider guide
- Pedicabs can carry up to 100L of luggage - perfect if you wish to bring snacks and beverages or photo equipment
- Rider guides issued with Australian drivers license
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Victoria Square/ Tarntanyangga, Victoria Square, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 Australia
We start our tour here in the centre of the Adelaide CBD, welcoming you to country and pointing out the historical landmarks that surround the square.
Pass By: Rundle Street East, Rundle Street, Adelaide, South Australia Australia
A favourite of many of our caddies, Rundle Street is Adelaide's main cafe and restaurant strip. We take a loop behind to Vardon Avenue and Ebenezer Place, former home of the Adelaide Fruit and Produce Exchange and current home to some of Adelaide's best cafes, bar and boutiques as well as great street art - and often missed by a visitor to the CBD.
Pass By: North Terrace, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 Australia
Adelaide's main civic street, home to two out of three universities in South Australia, as well as the Art Gallery of South Australia, South Australian Museum, State Library and Government House.
Pass By: Botanic Park, Plane Tree Drive Botanic Drive, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 Australia
We take a brief turn into Botanic Park, home of the WOMADelaide festival and colony of flying foxes.
Pass By: St Peter's Cathedral, 27 King William Rd, Adelaide, South Australia 5006 Australia
We head to the edge of North Adelaide and get a closer look at St Peter's Cathedral.
Pass By: Adelaide Oval, War Memorial Drive, Adelaide, South Australia 5006 Australia
We take a big lap around Adelaide Oval, home of South Australian football and soccer, and cross the River Torrens Footbridge for a photo
Pass By: Gouger Street, Gouger St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
We circle back to our end point via Gouger Street, home to Adelaide's Chinatown and the Central Markets.
Departure Point :Victoria Square, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.