Adelaide Central Market The Collaborators Dinner Tour
TGIF weekend-starter roving wine and dine tour of the Adelaide Central Market.
This tour celebrates and discovers the famous 150-year-old fresh produce market. Led by a local, become immersed and taste your way through the multicultural and culinary South Australian history.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Delicious tastings and coffee
- Local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Adelaide Central Market, 44 - 60 Gouger St, Adelaide, South Australia 5000 Australia
Food lovers are invited to tour South Australia’s culinary icon established in 1869, the Adelaide Central Market. Tours are designed by one of the states noted food experts, Mark Gleeson. With over 30 years experience in the food tourism and hospitality
industries, Gleeson’s knowledge of South Australia’s finest produce market is second to none.
"The Collaborators” is one of a series of Australian food tourism experiences hosted by ‘Food Tours of Australia’ that capture unique food experiences and deliver treasured dining moments while on the move. This small group tour is led by local guides and is serious fun for those with a passion for great food, and the people who grow and supply it to our tables.
Wine and dine the best seven taste wonders of the market on this must do culinary adventure.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Adelaide Central Market, 44-60 Gouger St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advise of any dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID clean practicing business accreditation TICSA
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.