Adelaide Oval Stadium Tour
Go behind-the-scenes at the Adelaide Oval to the inner workings of this iconic ground. You will be guided through the stadium by an expert volunteer guide whose passion for the oval is infectious and their stories captivating.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local Tour Guide
- Behind the Scenes Tour
- Entry/Admission - Adelaide Oval
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Adelaide Oval, War Memorial Drive, Adelaide, South Australia 5006 Australia
The redeveloped Adelaide Oval offers a unique blend of new and old, carefully integrating the latest in stadium design with famous features such as the heritage scoreboard, century-old Moreton Bay Fig trees, the grassed northern mound and more. These elements form an embedded museum, with integrated points of interest and historical features bringing the whole stadium to life.
Access restricted areas and experience the thunderous roar of the crowd as you take to the ground through the interactive player’s race. See where some of the world’s greatest bands have entertained sold-out crowds and step inside living history as you explore inside the iconic scoreboard.
Adelaide Oval Tours are led by expert volunteer guides who will share captivating tales of new and old Adelaide Oval. Each guide has their own unique stories and tour paths change seasonally - there’s always a new experience waiting to be had!
The tours last approximately 90 minutes at a steady walking pace and may include the use of steps, stairs, ramps, escalators and lifts. Comfortable walking shoes and weather appropriate clothes are strongly recommended as the path includes external areas.
While at the Oval, take time to wander through the famed Bradman Collection, on loan from the State Library of South Australia. The Collection follows Sir Donald Bradman’s progress from club cricketer to the international stage. It explores his major role in cricket administration and provides glimpses of the family man and all-round sportsman.
The Bradman Collection is open Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm and is free for the public to view.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Adelaide Oval, War Memorial Dr, North Adelaide SA 5006, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Enclosed footwear is required, the tour does cover 2.5km of walking (stiletto heels are not permitted)
- There is no wheelchair access inside the heritage listed scoreboard but there is access to all other areas
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.