Admission Ticket: Sharjah Calligraphy Museum
Here, in the house of Hamad Al Midfaa in the Sharjah Heritage Area (Heart of Sharjah), you can embark on a fascinating discovery journey into the world of creativity and splendor to learn about the evolution of Arabic calligraphy over the years, through beautiful portraits depicting stunning calligraphic texts, letters and shapes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Entry/Admission - Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization, Corniche St, Sharjah United Arab Emirates
We visit the renovated Fort of Sharjah, former residence of the ruling family originally built in 1820, then continue to the Heritage Museum and proceed to wander through the adjacent souk ‘Al Arsa’
Departure Point :Your Hotel Lobby
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.