Adriatic Jewels Tour: Budva – Saint Stefan – Tivat
Budva is a tourist center, a monumental resort, a city theater and a prestigious village on the tourist map of Europe and the world. Budva is often referred to as the "metropolis of tourism" because it is the most visited destination in Montenegro and one of the most visited ones on the Adriatic, and it is often given epithet like "Queen of the Adriatic".
Saint Stefan is a settlement not far from Budva, connected with the land by a narrow landing. It represents a unique place in the whole world, at the same time is an island, a city and a hotel. This island is the most luxurious resort in Montenegro and one of the most luxurious on the Adriatic.
Tivat has a reputation as one of the sunniest places in the Bay of Kotor. Since 2011, it is home to one of the largest mariners in this part of the Adriatic Sea - Porto Montenegro - so at any moment you can find hundreds of yachts of different sizes and shapes with their owners from different meridians.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit inside the island of Saint Stefan
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Budva City Walls
- Entry/Admission - Cultural Center
What's excluded :
- Food and drink during the tour
- Visit to Citadel in Budva
- Visit to the Naval Heritage museum in Tivat
- Other non-program costs
- Travel health insurance - optional
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Budva City Walls, Old Town, Budva, Budva Municipality 85310 Montenegro
Departure by appointment. Driving towards Saint Stefan (duration 1h). We will stop to take a photo at the viewpoint from where a panoramic view opens on the island to the endless Adriatic Sea and the coast of Montenegro. This point is one of the well-known places in the world on tourist postcards of Montenegro. Then, we pass next to the Queen’s beach through a gorgeous olive garden and by the summerhouse of dynasty Karađorđević from the period of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia (1918-1941).
Saint Stefan city sightseeing – 45 min.
During the walking tour of the island, the guide will tell you the history of the island, interesting events and experiences related to this place. You will see The Church of Lord’s Transfiguration, Piazza – central square where local people used to trade homemade products, Small and Big Church. It is also possible to visit one of the rooms in exclusive ‘’Aman Resort’’, if hotel is not 100% filled.
Driving towards Budva – 30 min
Budva Old Town sightseeing – 1 h. You will see winding streets, beautiful churches, squares, Citadel and Marina. Free time for walking through the town, shopping or drink on the one of the beautiful beaches – 30 min.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cultural Center, Luke Tomanovica St. 4, Tivat, Tivat Municipality 85320 Montenegro
Driving towards Tivat – 30 min
Tivat sightseeing – 45 min. Walking at ‘’Pine’’, Tivat’s promenade, and visiting ‘’Porto Montenegro’’ - an exclusive marina and yachting paradise in the Mediterranean, so-called ‘’Montenegrin Monaco’’.
Return. The end of the tour.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor and Tivat. We pick up from ports: Kotor and Bar.Pick up from other cities in Montenegro on request for extra fee.Ports
- Port of Kotor, 420 Stari Grad, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks are required indoors as well as while driving in a vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.