Advent Food and Wine Guided Walking Tour in Zagreb
Treat yourself with this exciting Advent tour and taste local food and drinks up with city stories. Local guide will take you to the most popular spots of the Christmas market while giving you some fun facts about Advent tradition in the region. Visit the cathedral with your guide and later on stop at the one of the stands to get traditional Christmas fair portion of tasty sausage and mulled wine. Learn about Croatian cuisine and Christmas tradition from your local guide. Enjoy the lights, decorations, take good pictures and make great memories. You'll have your guide’s full attention. The biggest highlights of this tour are Zagreb Cathedral, the Living Nativity Scene, Jelačić Square, and Zrinjevac Park visit. Zagreb has been voted as the best Christmas Market in Europe multiple times. Experience the Magic of Advent by going on this amazing walking tour of the best Christmas Market.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Glass of mulled Wine and sausage
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Food and drinks that are not included in the price
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zagreb Cathedral, Kaptol, Zagreb Croatia
Cathedral is dedicated to the Assumption of Mary and to kings Saint Stephen and Saint Ladislaus. The cathedral is typically Gothic, as is its sacristy, which is of great architectural value. Its prominent spires are considered to be landmarks as they are visible from most parts of the city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ban Josip Jelacic Monument, Ban Josip Jelacic Square, Zagreb 10000 Croatia
Monument is on the central square of the city of Zagreb, Croatia, named after ban Josip Jelačić who was the Ban of Croatia between 23 March 1848 and 19 April 1859
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Zrinjevac, Zagreb Croatia
Just around the corner from the central square is one of the most romantic places in Zagreb, Zrinjevac Park. Your first impression will be of a green and floral promenade – this is where art lovers flock in droves.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Gajeva ul. 1, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.