Adventure and adrenaline, swimming with SEA LIONS! & visit the Peruvian islands!
This an amazing activity you shouldn't miss, full of adrenaline and nature!
Come with us to visit the archipelago of Lima, enjoy the breeze from the pacific ocean and get to swim with the sealions! These islands are the habitat of one of the largest population of sealions in all South America.
We give you all the equipment you need to make this experience one of the best moments in lifetime! And are you ready for this?
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water - Snacks & hot drinks
- Ticket to the National Reserve
- Pills for motion sickness
- Yacht, shared with other tourists
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Islas Palomino
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Islas Palomino, lima, Callao Peru
Lima's Archipelago , Sealions, penguins & birds
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Barranco, Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.