adventure budget camping safari Tanzania
4 days Serengeti gorongoro CRATER & lake manyara safari expect on each packaged itinerary
· See large numbers of elephants.
· Observe the social baboons.
· Look for tree-climbing lions.
· Enjoy the nature
· Watch flamingos soar.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Lake Manyara
- Entry/Admission - Serengeti Hippo Pool
- Entry/Admission - Migration at Serengeti National Park
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
What's excluded :
Day 1: 4-Days Group safari in Tanzania, takes you to the most fascination safari destination
Stop At: Lake Manyara National Park Tanzania
This 4 days join group safari in Tanzania will surely leave you impressed. Come and be a part of this incredible tour and reminisce amidst the natural splendor of nature. You will get to witness the thriving wildlife in the dense forests of Tanzania.
You will get to visit some of the most well-known areas of Tanzania and will also get a chance to witness the tree-climbing lions which are famous in Tanzania.
4-Days Group safari in Tanzania, takes you to Tarangire national park, day 2-3 Serengeti national park and day 4 the Ngorongoro Crater
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Serengeti Hippo Pool, Mageso Chember, Serengeti National Park Tanzania
following animals are expected to be seen in the Serengeti during this tours elephants, wildebeests, buffaloes, hippos, giraffes, antelopes, dik-diks, gazelles, elands and kudus black and white monkeys, hyenas and many species of birds
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Migration at Serengeti National Park, Serengeti National Park Tanzania
morning game drive in the Serengeti national park, beautifully sun rise in the Serengeti plains, many other animals to be seen in the morning especially hunting lions
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Tanzania
t is, as you would expect, a volcanic crater. But, it is not just any crater – it is the largest unfilled, intact and inactive volcanic crater in the world. Inside the crater, the land is incredibly fertile and lush, making it a sort of Garden of Eden for Africa’s animals. Its name apparently comes from the Masaai phrase “the gift of life.” It is an incredibly fitting name for this gorgeous place.
Wildebeest in the Ngorongoro Crater
There are an estimated 25,000 animals inside the Ngorongoro crater, which is not enormous
most common being wildebeest, rhinos,buffalo,zebras, lots of flamingos found inside lake magadi in the crater floor
Duration: 6 hours
• Lunch: Healthy breakfast lunch and dinner included
Accommodation included: on this trip accommodation is on public campsite, tents, mattress chairs and other equipment are provided
Day 2: serengeti
Pass By: Babati, tanzania, Tarangire National Park 3134 Tanzania
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Jackpot Safaris, SOKOINE ROAD - TFA SHOPPING CENTRE - EAST WING NEXT TO HOUSE OF TANZANITES, Arusha, Tanzania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.