Adventure In The Chachani
We are an agency with more than 20 years of experience in mountain activities, our Guides are professionals with AGMP - UIAGM certification.
Our mobilities are suitable for the terrain, and are always at the service of the group, in case they want to return earlier. We offer 2 types of service for this mountain, Economic or Private. Our tents are Mountain tents, in private we use the North Face Mountain V25 and in Economic Hictec. In Private our cooks are well trained to comply with sanitary regulations, and offer a complete natural diet. In economic we carry easy food to prepare, but customers have to help bring 1.5 liters of additional water for the kitchen, In private water is taken for customers. For this program the cost is in Economic, but it is subject to including additional and improvements.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - Food is based on the type of service chosen, economic: we do not include lunches, only basic dinner and breakfast.
- The participants are picked up from their Hotel and the old route to Colca is used, which passes between the Chachani and Misti mountains, it is 48 km, passes through the Salinas and Aguada Blanca Reserve, on the way some stops are made at Miradores to see the city, the mountains, typical high altitude vegetation, some South American camelids (vicuñas and huanacos), if you are lucky you can see deer, vizcachas. Mobility is adequate for the road, we use 4x4 vehicles, but we only carry 4 people, this due to the health distance. Mobility goes up to 5050 m in height, or to Base Camp at 4,900 m, where the trail begins. In our company the mobility is in charge of the Guide, and this remains in the Parking at 5000 m. for safety, if someone gets sick and you have to go down at any time. the ascent to the summit takes place in 6 to 7 hours, and the return from the summit to mobility takes place in 2 hours. With mobility, the return to the city is 2 hours, at the end the participants are left in their accommodation.
Departure Point :
AirportsRodriguez Ballon Airport, Arequipa Peru
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Chachani, Cayma 04018, Peru - Transfer to the base of the Mountain at 5000 m
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- They must have adequate acclimatization to the altitude
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Due to Sanitary measures, there is social distancing, but if customers join others, the tents are personal, we respect social bubbles, the equipment is disinfected before giving it to customers, it cannot be exchanged. In mobility there are ambient ozonators,
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.