Afternoon at St. Nicholas Abbey in Barbados
Spend an afternoon at the Abbey. St Nicholas Abbey is one of the top attractions in the Caribbean. The Plantation House is likely the last remaining authentic house of the 17th Century that exists anywhere in the "New World". When this residence was built around 1658 of brick and limestone, many of the structures in the North America were made of timber, and have long since perished. The residence was built only 30 years after Barbados' settlement by the British in 1627. The Plantation produces award winning rum and they are always delighted to offer you a sample.
After a memorable visit to St Nicholas Abbey we will head to North Point where you will enjoy spectacular views of the Atlantic surf crashing into the cliffs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - St. Nicholas Abbey
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Animal Flower Cave
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Nicholas Abbey, Cherry Tree Hill, BB26007 Barbados
St Nicholas Abbey is located in Saint Peter, Barbados, and is a plantation house, museum and rum distillery. Colonel Benjamin Berringer built the house in 1658 This house is one of only three genuine Jacobean mansions in the Western Hemisphere. It's similar to the English Jacobean-era manor houses of the first half of the seventeenth century, the period between the Tudor and Georgian styles, beginning in the reign of James I.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Animal Flower Cave, North Point Barbados
We visit North Point Barbados for the great views. The Animal Flower Cave is also located at North Point But the entrance fees are not included in this tour. Dutring the Months of Dec to April Humpback whales migrate through the Caribbean. North Point is one of the popular viewing sights.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be on time for your tour. For Cruise Port Pick ups please take note of the following informationWhen you disembark the cruise ship you will make your way through the cruise terminal. Please follow the green line on the ground to the general exit. At the general exit you will make a left turn making your way to the departure area for all tours. Please go to gate one which is the first gate on your right to meet your tour guide. Pick up time is 12:30pmPorts
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is suitable for cruises arriving by 10:00am and departing by 6:00pm or later
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.