Afternoon at the National Park
we go at afternoon because there is less visitors.
Stamp your passport at Ensenada Zaratiegui, where the world’s southernmost Post Office is located
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tierra del Fuego National Park, Tierra del Fuego National Park, Province of Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia
Discovered the National Park during the afternoon doing pleasant hikes in nature.
The chances of sighting the fauna of the place are higher when crowds and vehicles leave the place. Foxes, woodpeckers, cauquenes, swans are the most frequent.
The Hikes covers unique environments of forest, marine and lake coast. The visited places will be Ensenada Zaratiegui, Roca Lake, and Lapataia Bay. Each hike will have a estimated duration of 20-30 and 40 minutes in small groups.
After the hikes, we will enjoy in our refuge next to the river a "snack" croissants, te and caffee, and some fruits.
included: Transportation from the hotel. Bilingual guide (Spanish - English) and the snack
Not included: National Park entrance fee AR$ 560.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/18/2020 - 4/30/2021
Tuesday: 03:30 PM - 08:30 PM Thursday: 03:30 PM - 08:30 PM Saturday: 03:30 PM - 08:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- not recommended for infants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.