Afternoon Bosphorus Cruise ((3 Hours))
If you visit Istanbul there are several things you must do.
The most important one is to have a Bosphorus Cruise where you can see the highlights of Istanbul from the sea while you have a cup of tea or Turkish coffee.
Bosphorus is not just border between Asia & Europe. It’s one of the main arteries of the city and one of the most beautiful sites in all of Turkey.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Photography service
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Halic, Istanbul Turkey
We Will spend 50 minutes sailing in the calm water of the Golden horn passing by Rahmi Koc Museum, Bulgarian St. Stephen Church, Galata bridge & Eyup Sultan Cami
Pass By: Bosphorus Strait, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
After The Golden Horn tour we will start sailing by the European shore for 1 hour till the second bridge ((Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge)) then we will come back by the Asian shore to Eminonu it will take 1 Hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from all hotels in Sirkeci, Eminonu, Sultanahmet, Aksaray, Topkapi Taksim, Sisli, Beyoglu, Osmanbey, Mecidiyekoy, & Geyrettepe
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.