Afternoon Classic Dubai City Tour - Private Tour
- Pick up and Drop off to be From Dubai Selected Point.
- Tour Duration is up to be 4 Hours.
- Pick up may vary depends on the Location / Pick up point.
- Professional "A" Category Guide Escorting the Tour.
- 1 Language/Guide Per Bus.
- Deluxe New Model Vehicle suitable for number of Passenger.
- Professional English Speaking Driver throughout the tour.
- A visit to the heritage area of Bastakiya and 225-year old Fort Al Fahidi which houses the Dubai Museum.
- A ride on the traditional Abra boat (Water Taxi) across scenic Dubai Creek.
- A visit to the Spice and Gold Souks, with tantalizing scents and shimmering jewelry.
- A photo stop next to Jumeirah Mosque, an architectural landmark
- A drive to Burj Al Arab, the iconic hotel that has established unmatched standards of luxury
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Any Hotel in Dubai Except Bab Al Shams & Al Maha Desert Resort)
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort
- Entry/Admission - Bur Dubai Abra Dock
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Gold Souk
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Spice Souk
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort, Al Fahidi area, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Dubai Fort is situated at the south of Dubai Creek, at the Al Souk Al Kabir area which teems with vigorous trade and is close to the Ruler's Court (the monarch's divan). It was built back in 1787, about 200 years ago, as the premises of the monarch and a fort of defence, since it sat on the border of the urban Dubai at the time. Later on, this fort turned into an arsenal for artillery and weapons. It was also used as a prison for the outlaws. This fort was renovated during the reign of the late Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum. It was opened in 1971 (the year the federation was formed), to be an official museum that displays the history of Dubai and its original heritage. In 1995, another underground museum was established and added to the old fort.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bur Dubai Abra Dock, Southern side of Dubai Creek, Dubai 75157 United Arab Emirates
Abra comes from the Arabic verb “Abara” which means to cross. Take a ride on the Dubai Abra, the city’s most traditional mode of transport. For centuries, it has remained one of Dubai’s most frequented modes of transport, making it the symbol of the city ’s history and heritage
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Jumeirah Mosque, Jumeirah Beach Road, Jumeirah 1, Dubai 75157 United Arab Emirates
One of the most iconic landmarks in Dubai is the Jumeirah Mosque.
Adopting an ‘Open Doors. Open Minds’ policy, the mosque welcomes visitors of all faiths to admire the surroundings and learn about Islam and the local culture.
The Jumeirah Mosque, which is large enough to hold up to 1,200 worshippers, was built entirely from white stone in the medieval Fatimid tradition, with towering twin minarets framing a large central dome. When it's lit up at dusk, the intricate artistry and true beauty are highlighted.
Stop At: Dubai Gold Souk, Old Baladiya St., Dubai United Arab Emirates
A trip to Dubai isn't complete without a trip to the famous Gold Souk, one of the oldest and most fascinating traditional markets in the emirate.
Whether you’re just browsing or genuinely on the hunt for even the slightest amount of precious gold, walk through the glittering Gold Souk and you’ll find the biggest selection of gold jewellery and gemstones crafted in a variety of carats.
Long lines of market stalls showcase a gleaming myriad of authentic and eye-catching products – you never know when you’ll spot something just for you or a loved one.
All merchandise is carefully regulated by the Dubai government to ensure the authenticity its quality. You can be sure your purchases will be genuine. In addition to gold, careful inspection of the wares on offer may see you uncover diamond-encrusted ornaments, strings of pearls, platinum and silver.
Retailers are more than up to the match with haggling. But be fair with your price – there are lots of bargains to find.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Dubai Spice Souk, Sikkat Al Khail Road Al Ras, Dubai 75157 United Arab Emirates
If you follow your nose, the spicy-sweet scent of cloves, the earthy fragrance of cinnamon and the fiery, smoky aromas of chilli, paprika and pepper will lead you to the olfactory oasis that is the Dubai Spice Souk.
In this small covered market home to more than 150 small retailers, spices are shipped in daily from India, Pakistan and Iran, and neatly displayed in burlap sacks in front of each teeny shopfront, alongside dried fruit, nuts, basmati rice, incense burners, henna kits and tea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- We pick up the travelers according to their location mentioned in the reservation (in Dubai only). - In case travelers want this tour from other emirates, we can do so but the price will be different.
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing, also called “physical distancing,” means keeping a safe space between yourself and other people who are not from your household. To practice social or physical distancing, stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms' length) from other people who are not from your household.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.