Afternoon Low Isles Snorkeling and Sailing Cruise from Port Douglas
Sail to the Great Barrier Reef’s Low Isles during a relaxing, afternoon cruise aboard a luxury catamaran. Moor at a secluded island with pristine white-sand beaches where you can admire colorful fish, coral and sea turtles while snorkeling or taking an included glass-bottom boat tour. You even get to catch the sunset during the return to Port Douglas. This premium reef experience is limited to a smaller group of up to 33 adult passengers. Refreshments and afternoon tea are included, along with all snorkeling gear plus hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tea, coffee and light lunch on arrival
- Guided snorkeling tour
- Glass-bottom boat tour
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary beverages (soft & Alcoholic), and canapes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Sailaway
What's excluded :
- Environmental Management Charge (EMC) AU$6.50 payable on check-in on the day of travel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sailaway Shop 18, 44 Wharf Street Sailaway - Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina, Port Douglas, Queensland 4877 Australia
After pickup at your hotel in Port Douglas, head to the Reef Marina where you are welcomed aboard the deluxe catamaran, one of the only boat operators permitted to visit the coral cays of the Low Isles.
Start your afternoon adults-only cruise with tea, coffee and light lunch while your expert crew prepares to set sail for the Low Isles. As you glide along, enjoy the tropical breeze and scenery from the catamaran’s large outdoor decks or spacious interior cabin.
When you arrive at the Low Isles, have several hours to do as much or as little as you like. From the beach, you can easily hop into the water and snorkel around the sheltered lagoon’s coral gardens. Beginning snorkelers and people who do not feel comfortable in the ocean can enjoy snorkeling here knowing that you are just steps away from shore.
Learn more about the iridescent fish and colorful corals of the Great Barrier Reef during a guided snorkeling tour led by a marine biologist. You also get an excellent underwater viewing experience with expert commentary on the glass-bottom boat tour, a perfect option for those who prefer to stay dry. Throughout the day, the attentive crew ensures that you experience a safe and enjoyable excursion.
Refuel with afternoon tea, or a glass of wine or beer and canapes served on board the catamaran before returning to Port Douglas. On the return journey, have your camera ready to snap photos of a tropical sunset over the Coral Sea.
Your premium sailing experience ends when you are returned to your hotel after a magical afternoon sail to the Low Isles.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Crystalbrook Superyacht Marina, 44 Wharf St, Port Douglas QLD 4877, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact Sailaway for your pick up time (available from Port Douglas hotels).
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This is an adults-only cruise
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. A light jacket is recommended for cooler evenings
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The health and safety of our customers and employees is and always has been our highest priority. Our new operating procedures bring together a number of new and existing wellbeing measures to give you peace of mind when you travel with Sailaway.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.