Afternoon Safari to Wasgamuwa National Park
This afternoon Game drive in Wasgamuwa National Park is a 3 hours game viewing opportunity with MICE Team. This let you to observe elephants.
14:00 - You will be taken from the tour starting point and driven to Wasgamuwa National Park.
Wasgamuwa National Park is the 5th Largest National Park in Sri Lanka with a land of 36,900 hectares. The National Park is a dry climate forest with a rainfall of 1650mm – 2150mm. April to October is dry season and November to March is wet season. Main attraction here is herds of Elephants. According the census report in 2011 there are 360 Elephants in Wasgamuwa. Out of 495-bird species reported in Sri Lanka, 143 reported in Wasgamuwa including 9 endemic bird species as well. During your safari, a guide from Wildlife Department will be on duty. This will be a life time experience for a traveler who wants to explore the majestic Sri Lankan Wildlife.
18:00 - On completion of safari, you will be driven to your hotel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from the Selected Locations
- National Park Entrance fees
- Service of an English-Speaking Trekker
- Bottled water & Snacks
- Government taxes
What's excluded :
- Expenses of personal nature
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wasgamuwa National Park, Polonnaruwa Sri Lanka
You will be picked-up from tour starting point (Hettipola) by a safari jeep and then driven to the Wasgamuwa park entrance to proceed with an exciting afternoon game drive in Wasgamuwa National Park. On completion of the game drive, you will be dropped-off at the same location you were picked-up.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Round-trip transportation is available from Hettipola. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation. Pick up time and the time duration will be changed according to the Pick up location.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.