Afternoon Sunset Hong Island
It's a magical tour provided with years of knowledge to select the best routes, to make sure that you visit all the places away from the crowds.
Making sure that you can enjoy everything at your own time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
Hong Island comprises a number of large and small limestone islands. Koh Hong itself is the largest island and completely surrounded by the coral reefs in both deep and shallow water levels.
Visiting the spectacular lagoon is a must on your trip here just to see natural beauty but also for the opportunity to enjoy swimming in such a magnificent setting.
The award-winning beach that received an environmental 5-star award. The beautiful white sand beach surrounding by the limestone formation to completely relax and swimming
Lao La Ding Island:
An island in the archipelago with a white sandy beach and coral reef, surrounding by the limestone formation.
Pak Bia Island:
Or as the villagers called Lao Bu Lo: a beautiful island north of Hong Island. There is a clean beach longer than 500 meters. The various beauties with the limestone mountain-shaped and the sand bar to join between the islands.
Koh Rai Island:
The small peaceful island situated on the northeast of Koh Yao Yai, the gate to Hong island Archipelago. Nok Island is always peaceful away from the tourist crowded. The place for you to enjoy your privacy and sunset.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The exact pickup time will be sent via email on the day before the tour.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/23/2020 - 10/7/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.