Afternoon Tour to Arenal Observatory Lodge and Natural Hot Springs River
On this tour you will be able to see smoke and gasses from the crater of Arenal Volcano, cross two hanging bridges, visit the Arenal Volcano museum and a jungle waterfall where you can swim and relax.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Arenal Volcano
What's excluded :
- Please be advised that 13% Government tax is not included on this tour and must be paid on the site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arenal Volcano National Park 21007 Costa Rica
You visit the west side of the Volcano where all the nature trails are located
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Arenal Volcano National Park, Arenal Volcano National Park, Province of Alajuela
We will drive around the foot of the Volcano so you can observe all the different beautiful viewpoints of the Volcano.
Stop At: Tabacon Hot Springs, Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa, La Fortuna, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos Costa Rica
We will stop in the free section of this amazing hot water river
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Arenal Hostel Resort, 142, Provincia de Alajuela, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up included for hotels located in a radio of 6 kms from La Fortuna Central Park.Lost Iguana Hotel, Arenal Observatory Lodge, TheSprings Resort, Arenal Lodge and Hotels anywhere further away than Tabacón Resort will have a extra charge of $50 from 2 to 10 persons.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.