Agadir Berber Night
Come and experience a slice of true Morocco, join us for an evening of Traditional Berber food & entertainment.
You will be greeted by Moroccan dancers then escorted to your beautiful Caidal Tent, where you will experience true Moroccan dining with delights such as, Harira Soup, dates, Traditional Moroccan Tagine,
Couscous with meat, 7 different vegatables, Moroccan pastries served with Moroccan Mint Tea. During your meal you will be entertained by the exceptional Gnaoua Acrobats, snake charmers, fire eaters, Belly Dancers & Berber dancers.
Enjoy our Musicians who have travelled from all different areas of Morocco to share with you their individual styles & history of Berber Music.
Finally we welcome you into our stadium where you will experience our FANTASIA SHOW.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Enjoy an unforgettable evening on the outskirts of Agadir with a delicious Moroccan meal !
Not far way then Agadir berber night show awaits you. Take a seat in the decorated tents and be enchanted by snake charmers and the hypnotic moves of the colourful belly dancers. Watch lively Gnawas and admire the fierce fire eaters.
Next, indulge in a five-course Moroccan banquet. Savour the vibrant flavours of Harira soup, dates and lemon chicken tagine – served with couscous and seasonal vegetables.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with pastille sweets and Moroccan pastries served with moroccan mint tea . and make sure you keep an eye out for the Dekka Marrakchia dancers.
Finally we welcome you into our stadium where you will experience our FANTASIA SHOW, Fantasia Horses are part of the cultural heritage, it has become a tradition tribal, rural and religious and is practiced to celebrate moussems (festival of sowing ) and celebrate a saint.
This is an exhibition of mastery uniting the man and his horse. Riders dressed in wide trousers and djellabas hold in their hands long guns directed towards the sky. Their horses are fitted of harnesses and saddle embellished with variegated colors.
• Ait Melloul, Ait Melloul, Agadir, Souss-Massa-Draa Region
• Harira - Moroccan Harira
• brochette chiken
• Tajine - Moroccan Tajine
• fruit - seson fruit
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick-up from all hotels in Agadir City
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.