Agadir Camel Riding +Sunset and Dinner
Trek through the eucalyptus forest via the royal palace and to Souss river estuary and making photos along the way.
You will have also the opportunity the see the beautiful sunset and having delicious dinner in a tent.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agadir Beach, Agadir Maroc, Agadir 80090 Morocco
A great opportunity to escape the masses in true desert style, this is a delightful way to spend either an early morning or an afternoon astride a dromedary along the sand dunes and on into the surrounding forest. You’ll be picked up from your hotel, to be taken by minibus to the Ranch Club d’Equitation, . After a short period of getting to know your mount you set out, accompanied by a qualified guide and animal handler, to ride , across the dunes and the Oued Souss river, catching sight of pink flamingos and white egrets, through Berber hamlets and past laughing children before a photo stop at the National Park – home to many varieties of migratory birds.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up is from any hotel in the city
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.