Agafay Desert Sunset Camel Ride
Découvrez l’oasis agafay desert de Marrakech au sommet des tours de chameau sur agafay Rocky desert, une immense située à quelques minutes de route de la ville. Après avoir été pris en charge à votre hôtel, vous visiterez la Palmeraie pour une balade pittoresque en chameau, puis visiterez la maison Burberry et dégusterez une collation et un thé à la menthe.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Camel Ride
- Bottled water
- The OR Coffe In a berber House.
- All the local Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agafay, Agafay, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
After late-afternoon pickup from your central Marrakech hotel, travel by comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle to your first stop: a traditional Berber home.
Receive a friendly welcome from the family who inhabits the house, and enjoy a refreshing glass of mint tea, made in time-honored Moroccan style. Chat to the family as you drink and gain fascinating insight into their daily routines and way of life.
Next, continue to the Agfay desert of Morrocco, the swathe of palm groves on Marrakech’s fringes. Here, done a Berber touareg robe and cheich headscarf for sun protection, and after a safety briefing, settle into the single-seat saddle on your camel.
Then, relax and soak in the tranquility as you plod gently through the palms and rocky dunes, enjoying the views as the sun sinks below the horizon and taking photos on route.
After your ride, return to your vehicle and end your experience with a hotel drop-off.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up offered Ports
- Bab Moussoufa, Rue el Gza, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.