Agra city tour
In this Same Day Agra Tour you will discover World Heritage Sites Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Taj Mahal which is one of a Seven Wonders of the World. It is one of a very Famous monument stands for the symbol of love. Its a dream of an Emperor carved out in a marble. This Beautiful white Marble Mausoleum was built by Emperor Shahjahan in the memory of his beloved Consort Arjumand Bano Begam in 1653 AD.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Buffet lunch in Bon bar que
- free pick up and drop in Agra hotel or railway station.
- professional English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Gratitude to Driver and Guide
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan, the builder.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it were the Marathas.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from there desired location in Agra . Airports
- Kheria Airport, Agra India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.