Agra To Bharatpur Same Day Tour with Fatehpur Sikri
In this same day excursion to Bharatpur, we will see three prominent touristic attractions near to Agra. We will start by early morning from Agra. Our first stop will be come after 1 hr and 30 minutes to visit the ghost city of Fatehpur Sikri. Constructed by the third and most prominent Mughal Emperor Akbar. It was commercial capital between 1571 to 1585 and then abandoned for many years. A walled city with many palaces and monuments. After visiting the Fatehpur Sikri, we will proceed to Bharatpur to the Keoladeo Bird Sanctuary. The park spans in an area of 29 square kms and is home to 5 species of lizards, 365 bird species, 376 floral species, 7 turtle species, 13 species of snakes, 40 species of fish. Enjoy 4 course buffet lunch. After the Lunch proceed to Deeg. This was the capital of Jat rulers of Rajasthan. Badan Singh the Jat ruler built the palace. Back to Agra. Air-conditioned private vehicle, English speaking guide, Buffet Lunch(optional), Entrance (optional) are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Deeg Palace
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Anything Not mentioned in the program and price
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fatehpur Sikri, Fatehpur Sikri, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
7:30 AM : Drive Towards Fatehpur Sikri
Early morning after breakfast we will pick you up from your Hotel. Drive for 40 kms in a private car to FATEHPUR SIKRI, Popularly known as the Ghost city or deserted capital. This city was the second capital of Mughal King Akbar. This UNESCO protected monument houses Deewan-e-Aam, Deewan-e-Khaas, Panch Mahal, Turkish sultana palace, Jodhabai`s palace, Mariam`s palace etc. Outside the royal palaces is the religious section, certainly worth a visit, This section has two entry gates, Small one is called Royal gate and the other one is the Buland Darwaza, The second one is the highest gateway built by the emperor to commemorate his victory over Gujarat. Inside there is a beautiful mosque called Jami Masjid, and a white marble mausoleum of a Sufi Saint Hazrat Khwaja Sheikh Saleem Chishti.
12:30 PM : Lunch
After the visit of Fatehpur Sikri now it is the time to have lunch in the local Indian restaurant. After the lunch proceed to BIRD SANCTUARY.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, Situated In The Country's Northwestern State Of Rajasthan About 190 Km From The National Capital Of Delhi, Bharatpur India
02:00 PM : Proceed Towards Bird Sanctuary.
After the lunch is over, Drive for 20 kms to a famous bird sanctuary known as Keoladeo Ghana Bird sanctuary. An expert naturalist is going to accompany you for the park ride on rickshaw. The park spans in an area of 29 square kms and is home to 5 species of lizards, 365 bird species, 376 floral species, 7 turtle species, 13 species of snakes, 40 species of fish and lot of other invertebrates, You can spot local birds such as Spoonbills, Egrets, white ibis, painted storks, purplemoorhen and some migratory birds such as siberian cranes arriving to multiply their numbers.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Deeg Palace, Alwar - Bharatpur Rd, Deeg 321203 India
04:00 PM : Visit of Deeg Palace.
After visit the sanctuary drive 32 kms to Deeg. This was the capital of Jat rulers before they shifted to Bharatpur. Badan Singh the Jat ruler built the palace here but had to face several attacks. Then his son Surajmal built a fortress around the palace. These rulers were much influenced by the splendors of mughal courts and palaces, They also followed the pattern of mughal gardens - Charbagh (four quartered garden system), rows of fountains and trees serve to bring down the temperature. There are two big tanks - Gopal Sagar and Roop Sagar supplying water to the palace and Fountains.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
07:00 PM : Return to Agra
After the visit is over your driver will drive you back to Agra.
End of The Services.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we can also pick the traveler from any other suitable location in agra as per the traveler
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.