Airport Express Shared Departure transfer from Reykjavik City to Keflavik Airport
This frequent and reliable service is available every day of the week, all year round, in connection with all scheduled passenger flights through Keflavik International Airport (KEF). The bus departs from the Gray Line bus terminal, but pickup is offered free of charge from Bus stop 5 - Harpa and from Bus stop 13 - Rauðarárstígur in Reykjavik City Centre.
per adult from
45 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- The transfer coach departs according to schedule from the Gray Line Bus terminal in Skarfabakki. Free pick-up is offered from Bus stop #5 Harpa or Bus Stop #13 Rauðarárstígur in the city centre if requested, the pickup starts 30 minutes before the scheduled departure.
This is a quick and easy way to get to the airport before your flight, the coach drives directly to Keflavik airport where you will be dropped off by the terminal building from where all flights depart.
During the 45 minute drive to Keflavik airport you can either relax in our modern and comfortable coaches or make us of the free WiFi on board.
The transfer service is available every day of the week, all year round, according to a fixed schedule with multiple departures per day.
Departure Point :1: Gray Line Iceland HQ, Klettagarðar, Reykjavík, Iceland
2: Bus stop #5 Harpa, Sculpture & Shore Walk 101, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
3: Bus Stop #13 Rauðarárstígur, Laugavegur 120, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
4: Bus Stop #3 Lækjargata, Lækjargata 4, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
5: Skarfabakki Harbour, Reykjavík, Iceland
Return Detail :Keflavík International Airport, Reykjanesbær, Iceland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child and youth rates apply only when accompanied by an adult, and for maximum 2 children/youths per each adult.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 2 standard suitcases and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- • Keep 1-2 front rows of the vehicle empty. • Allow access only via the back door of the vehicle if possible. • Ask passengers to spread throughout the vehicles as possible. • Masks are only required for those who are coughing or sneezing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.