Airport Express Shared Departure Transfer from Reykjavik Hotels to Keflavik Airport
This frequent and reliable service is available every day of the week, all year round, in connection with scheduled passenger flights through Keflavik International Airport (KEF). Hotel pick-ups start 30 minutes before the departure time listed, and all passengers are transferred from their hotel to the bus terminal in Reykjavik City, from where the coach departs.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- One-way shared transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
- All passengers are required to be ready at their designated pickup point 30 minutes before their booked departure. Shuttles will go to different hotels in the Reykjavik area to collect passengers who have booked hotel pick-ups, and all passengers are then brought to the bus terminal where the transfer coach will be waiting. The coach will then drive directly to Keflavik airport, where you will be dropped off by the terminal building from where all flights depart.
During the 45 minute drive to Keflavik airport you can either relax in our modern and comfortable coaches or make use of the free WiFi on board.
The transfer service is available every day of the week, all year round, in connection with all scheduled passenger flights to and from Iceland through Keflavik International Airport (KEF).
Departure Point :
Pickup starts 30 minutes before stated departure time. Pickups is offered from all major hotels in the Reykjavik area. Due to traffic restrictions in the city center your pick-up point may not be directly in front of the hotel, please confirm your pick-up time and pick-up location directly with the local provider before traveling.
OtherReykjavik, Reykjavik, Capital Region
Return Detail :Keflavík International Airport, Reykjanesbær, Iceland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 2 suitcases and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please note that travelers staying in hotels in Reykjavik city centre must go to the nearest bus stop for their pick-up, due to traffic restrictions by local authorities.
- Child and youth rates apply only when accompanied by an adult, and for maximum 2 children/youths per each adult.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.