Airport transfer in Nairobi
This is a unique service because of the following reasons.
we are flexible on the hotel to drop you incase its not on our list.
Your driver is happy to wait in case of flight delays This is because we have flight tracking system.
You will not be charged extra for a delayed flight
We are updated if there is a long line for the visa. So dont panic. we will wait for you.
we are able to assit you with lost luggage and file a claim and bring you back once the bags arrive. This seldom happens.
Please look for a driver holding a sign with your name.
The hotline/customer support line is on a 24 hours basis You can call or whatsapp anytime before boarding the flight.
per adult from
20 to 60 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is the cost of the airport transfer from the airport to any hotel within the downtown Nairobi. Your driver is happy to wait in case of flight delays or there is a long line for the visa. Please look for a driver holding a sign with your name. The hotline/customer support line is on a 24 hours basis, You may call in case of any problems (contacts details on the voucher)
Departure Point :
If your hotel is not within our pickup or drop off radius kindly contact us and we are happy to assist.
AirportsJomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi KenyaWilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Return Detail :Nairobi, Kenya - We drop off clients to all hotels within Nairobi city.Naivasha, Kenya - Due to demand we have included drop off to Naivasha but clients will add 40 USD per car upon arrival as its a 2 hours drive from the airport.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Recommended for all travellers
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.