Airport Transfer - Palm Cove, Kewarra Beach & Trinity Beach To Cairns Airport
New late model luxury vehicles
Private Experience for up to 3 passengers
Smoke Free immaculate vehicles with personal experienced local Chauffeur
Meets Australian Government requirements as a Public Passenger Provider.
We are Insured, Licenced and Registered
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Sadly, all holidays need to end... We can help make it end on a high note.
We know that checking out and heading home shouldn't mean the magic stops. You can trust Green Ant Limousines and Personal Airport Transfers to make your journey from your accommodation to the Airport comfortable, fuss free and memorable. It the best and only way to finish your holiday experience.
We are not a shuttle or shared service - we don't sell our service per seat and we don't make you sit through multiple pick-ups of other passengers and delays. At Green Ant Limousines we collect you from the Airport or your accommodation quickly, comfortably and with ease - in your own personal car.
We collect you when you are ready to leave and ensure we have you at the Airport or Cruise Liner Terminal with plenty of time to check-in and board your departing flight or cruise. All you need do is sit back relax & enjoy the experience. It is the best and only way to finish your holiday when heading home.
Departure Point :
Return Detail :Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia -Cairns Cruise Liner Terminal, Corner Wharf and Lake Streets, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia -Airport Avenue, Airport Ave, Cairns QLD 4870, Australia - Cairns Domestic or International Airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum Age: 8
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.