Al Ain Oasis Tour
A day trip to Al Ain, the second largest city of Abu Dhabi, which is known as the garden city due to the presence of green nature in the city. The oasis is spread over an incredible 1,200 hectares (3,000 acres) and containing more than 147000 date palms. Rising 1,400 meters up over the southern suburbs of Al Ain, Jebel Hafeet mountain offers epic views over largely flat Abu Dhabi and neighboring Oman. And follow to the final destination of your tour, Al Ain Hot Spring wadi where you can experience the natural spring Hot water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Al Ain National Museum
- Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum
- Jabel Hafeet
- Green Mubazzarah
- Al Ain Oasis
- Camel and Livestock Market
- Bottled water - Soft Drinks & Water
- Lunch (If 3 or more person)
- Entry/Admission - Al Ain National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Green Mubazzarah
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Jebel Hafeet
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Al Ain, Al Ain, Emirate of Abu Dhabi
Al Ain, in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), is an inland oasis city on the eastern border with Oman. It’s known as the Garden City for its palm groves and natural springs. Bronze Age remains include tombs on the towering Jebel Hafeet, a mountain to the south, and in Al Hili Archaeological Park, to the north. The central Al Ain National Museum displays artifacts from these sites.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Al Ain National Museum, Al Ain United Arab Emirates
Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum, also known as "Al Ain Palace Museum", is a museum in the city of Al Ain, within the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum, Palace, Al Ain United Arab Emirates
The museum is based in the palace of the former UAE President, Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan (1918–2004), and his family.It was originally built in 1937 on the western side of the Al Ain Oasis, the largest oasis in Al Ain. Sheikh Zayed lived here until 1966. It was made into a museum in 1998.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jebel Hafeet, Jabal R/a, Al Ain United Arab Emirates
Jabal Hafeet is a mountain in the region of Tawam, on the border of the United Arab Emirates and Oman, which may be considered an outlier of Al Hajar Mountains in Eastern Arabia. Due to its proximity to the main Hajar range, the mountain may be considered as being part of the Hajar range, sensu lato.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Green Mubazzarah, Below Jabel Hafeet Mountain, Al Ain United Arab Emirates
Ideally positioned at the foot of the Jebel Hafeet Mountains and enveloped by lush greenery, Green Mubazzarah Chalets provide an escape from the bustle of the city. The elegantly equipped chalets offer guests all the comforts of home, as well as an awe-inspiring view of the mountain range and easy access to streams and hot water springs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Abu Dhabi Intl Airport, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
- Bateen Airport, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
- Al Dhafra AB, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
- Mina Zayed Port
- Khalifa Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.