Al Fizayah beach
This is a tour that will make you feel just like a local.
You will enjoy the famous beach of Al Moghaysil and have the opportunity to swim.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Al Mughsail Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Al Mughsail Beach, Salalah Oman
Beautiful cave and a very rare natural sink pothole, which makes the place something special (small holes in the rock,
through which a powerful seawater fountain in the air can explode.
Duration: 4 hours
Visit Oman and feel like a local
Enjoy nature on the beach of Al Fizayah
Visit Al Mughsail Blow Holes
You will be received by your local tour guide for a full-day West of Salalah tour.
Then the journey starts towards Salalah West.
The west tour starts with a beautiful, silver sandy beach called Al-Fezayeh beach.
There you can enjoy the fresh air on the beach and have time to swim in the blue waters of the ocean.
Then we visit one of the most famous beaches in Oman, the Al Maghsail beach, which has a beautiful cave and a very rare one
has a natural sink blow hole, which makes the place something special
Then we can look at the most famous trees that bear the name of the region, namely frankincense trees, and the blossom honeybees,
to produce the frankincense honey. Then we drive to one of the most beautiful places, the green land area,
There you can enjoy panoramic views of the sea from the top of the mountain.
This place is called Aftelqout, then we drive back to the hotel
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Salalah Port, Raysut, Oman
Traveler pickup is offered
Guests will be picked up from the desired location, Salalah Airport, Salalah Port, or directly from the hotel.Airports
- Salalah Airport, Salalah Oman
- Salalah Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.