Al Tannoura Egyptian Heritage Dance Troupe Cairo
Enjoy amazing whirling dervishes of al tannoura egyptian heritage dance troupe Cairo in Wekalet El Ghoury at night. Wekalet El Ghoury is an architecturally stunning arts center in El Azhar area in Central Cairo.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking escorted representative
- Bottled water during your trip.
- All taxes & service charge
- Entrance fees to the show
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
- Tipping to guides and driver
- NB: In-case of pick up from either Heliopolis or 06th of October Areas, there is supplement 5$ per person.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sun Pyramids Tours, 67 El Haram Street, Giza , Egypt Luxor Ploice Station St., Off Khaled Ibn El Walid Street , Luxor, Giza 12555 Egypt
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to attend the Tannoura show which takes place at Wekalet El Ghoury built in 1504 A.D during the reign of Mamelukes. Tannoura show is the most amazing Egyptian Folk musical nights, it’s performed by El Tanoura Troupe for the Cultural Heritage, which has given varied performances in over 30 countries. At the beginning , Selections of Folkloric music will be played by local Egyptian musicians, previewing The Egypt’s musical heritage. Then comes The Tanoura Dance show and lastly they end it with a very special spiritual Whirling Dervish (Darawish) performing. After the Show ends, you will be transferred to your hotel .
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in cairo
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.