Alanya Jeep Safari with Dim River Lunch and Dim Cave
The Alanya Jeep Safari is an adrenaline-filled tour that includes fun as well as culture. There will picture breaks in various areas to take pictures of the Alanya view. There will be breaks in the banana and orange groves found in the Taurus mountains.
You will visit Alanya’s largest cave, the Dim Cave. For the duration of the tour, you will be accompanied by a guide. You will be served an open buffet lunch on the Dim River.
You will have the opportunity to swim in the water park found on the Dim River or in the river’s cold water. If you want to, there will be sections where you can fish. You will be provided with all the equipment to fish. You will receive information about rural life in the villages found above the Dim Dam. If you want, you can taste the flatbread pastries made by the village ladies. After that and after visiting the village school and the mosque, we will head back towards Alanya.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up Service
- Entry/Admission - Dimcay
What's excluded :
- Photos & Videos
- Entry/Admission - Dim Cave
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dimcay, Baraj Cad., Alanya 07400 Turkey
We will stop for Lunch at Dim River for 1,30 minutes. You can swim after Lunch.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Dim Cave, Kestel, Alanya Turkey
We will stop at Dim Cave to visit. You can go inside to the Cave but Entrance will be an extra Cost ( 18 Lira 2019)
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Alanya Gardens, On the outskirts of Alanya town, Alanya Turkey
You will visit Banana and Orange Gardens
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Alanya.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.