Alba White Truffle Fair Experience with City Tour
Every year in Piedmont, Alba White Truffle Fair celebrates its famous white truffle! Discover with us the most important Alba White Truffle market, in the real capital of the famous Barolo Region! Explore the White Truffle Fair with a special skip-the-line entrance, meet all the exhibitors and discover the fragrance and history of the truffle! Afterwards, a guided tour in Alba‘s fascinating medieval center.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alba White Truffle Fair skip-the-line tiket entrance
- Guided visit in Alba city center
- Entry/Admission - Alba International White Truffle Fair
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alba International White Truffle Fair, Via Vittorio Emanuele 19 Museo Federico Eusebio, 12051, Alba Italy
Explore the White Truffle Fair with a special skip-the-line entrance, meet all the exhibitors and discover the fragrance and history of the truffle! Afterwards, a guided tour in Alba‘s fascinating medieval center.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piazza Garibaldi, 3, 12051 Alba CN, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.