Albany's Historic Whaling Station Admission Ticket
Spend a day exploring the world’s only complete whaling station tourism attraction and gain fascinating insight into Albany’s colorful past. Follow informative trails to learn the stories of the men and women whose livelihood depended on Australia’s whaling industry. There are a variety of activities to experience and see such as short films within the converted whale oil tanks, a giant blue whale skeleton display, precious scrimshaw art, and a world-renowned marine animal art collection. You may even climb aboard the Cheynes IV, the world’s only preserved Whalechaser ship. Afterwards, relax in a café overlooking one of Albany’s most picturesque bays and enjoy free BBQ facilities in a beautiful Regional Wildflower Garden.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- All activities
- Free BBQ facilities
- Entry/Admission - Albany's Historic Whaling Station
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Albany's Historic Whaling Station, 81 Whaling Station Rd, Frenchman Bay, Albany, Western Australia 6330 Australia
Enjoy the 20-minute scenic drive from Albany CBD on your way to Albany's Historic Whaling Station. Find yourself immersed in the sights and sounds of the whaling industry. Enjoy short films within the converted whale oil tanks and hop aboard the Cheynes IV, the world’s only preserved Whale chaser ship. Be amazed by a giant blue whale skeleton, enjoy a world-renowned marine animal art collection, and view precious scrimshaw art. If you have some spare time before the tour, you can visit the museum exhibits filled with authentic, whaling artifacts and memorabilia, or relax in the café overlooking one of Albany’s most picturesque bays. This unique, biodiverse location is also home to many native plants which are on display in the Regional Wildflower Garden. Enjoy free BBQ facilities in the gardens and learn about the friendly collection of native animals at the Australian Wildlife Park. With so much to explore you can spend the entire day at Albany's Historic Whaling Station.
Departure Point :Albany's Historic Whaling Station, 81 Whaling Station Rd, Frenchman Bay, Albany, Western Australia 6330 Australia
Departure Time :5/1/2019 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.