Albarino : Sensorial experience and Heritage
Do you want to discover the history of one of the most valuable grapes in Galicia? The home of this excelent grape is in the Salnes valley where one of the most valued white wines in the world is produced every year. Its capital, Cambados, located pretty close to Pontevedra, is a land of nobles, Pazos (traditional Galician house) and wine tradition.This wine tradition has been passed generation by generation since the XII century,consequently, its local people, the special care they give to their vineyards throughout the year, as well as its privileged atlantic climate are essential factors in order to get a well balanced wine known as Albariño.
Within the Route of Albarino we will visit some of the most important wineries in the area of Salnes where we will enjoy unbeatable views of the Ría de Arousa accompanied by a tasting of different Albariños that will not leave you indifferent. Finally, we will have a special picnic for you with local products in a charming area.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Picnic with products of Galicia.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Bodegas Martin Codax
- Entry/Admission - Monte Lobeira
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bodegas Martin Codax, Burgans, 91 Vilarino, 36633, Cambados Spain
We will continue the route towards another of the most singular wineries, Martin Codax, in the Area, where we will enjoy unbeatable views of the Ría de Arousa accompanied by a tasting of Albariño and Galician cheeses.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Monte Lobeira, Andras, Vilanova de Arousa Spain
Pic-nic with local products.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Travesía Areal, 4, 36970 Sanxenxo, Pontevedra, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up customers from different hotels round Sanxenxo, moreover we can pick up customers from different airports such as: Santiago or Vigo. Other places just ask. (extra charge)
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.